Saturday, March 16, 2013

San Francisco 2013

I ended up spending all of 2012 working at Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center , in New Brunswick,NJ.

It was an awesome year.  I met wonderful people and made some terrific new friends.  I explored New Jersey and New York City , was able to spend some very quality time with Brenden, Collin and of course Gregg and Kim.  I  certainly got more  from this time than I expected.  I am Blessed


Now for San Francisco.  My recruiter told me to find an apartment on Craig's list, right me a slightly seasoned Midwesterner  locating a place in San Francisco.  RIGHT, fortunately Susan stepped up and here I am on Irving Street in a really charming neighborhood.  I am thrilled by the  opportunity to spend time here actually getting to feel a part of the culture

The Sutter Health System has some wonderful and talented people and I hope to have an equally good experience with this assignment, however RWJ is a hard act to follow

I feel so fortunate to be able to learn, teach and explore new horizon .  Being close to Jason and Susan
Is an added bonus, and was a draw for coming.  Stan will come next month and I am excited for him to share this

This is just the introduction to my SF chapter, more to come



No comments:

Post a Comment