Sunday, September 19, 2010

Golf OUting

Today we palyed in a gold fouting that was organized by two staff persons from the OR hat watnted to improve morale. This gold outing was a success for all who attended. It was fun, the weather cooperated and we collected money for education for OR staff. We will allow the Shared governace group to help define how the $4 are dispensed.

My husband and I played with a great golfer who is younger than any of our children. He was a great partner, Cheerleader and I could not figure out how I could clone him. HE was a great team player, cheered some questionalble shots and we all had fun.I truly enjoyed his company, he is a very mature person but fun. It is something that people that are aging need to pay attention to. I know many people that are int he retirement group that have becone stuff, not open to life and are missing many things. I am not being judgemental, I am reminding those of us that are aging that life doe sgo in and we cannot quit learning. I dread the idea of becoming stagnent. I hope my younder friends will kick me forward, Deb you have done that for years and I know the Gregg and Jason will not let up.

Today was fun, we did someting for others and had had good fellowship. LIfe remains goodl

No comments:

Post a Comment